my hardcore daily hair loss stack/cycle!

j1j9j85

Here we go guys this is my new cycle/stack for combating my MPB!!!!!

*I have been on dutas now for a month and have to say its not that bad ive even contacted dr reddys to see if the batch i have is genuine as the sides are no worse than the finest ive been using for the last 3 months prior!!

*ive been using topical minoxidil which i have to say is a pain in the back side its itchy and doesnt feel like it does your hair any good been on this for the last 3 months, so any shedding should already have happend, so i wont see any new sheds from the change in minioxidl?

*I also take Methylsulphonylmethane or MSM 2000mg aday and have to say im impressed. been using for the last 3 months also along with VIT B complex's, omega oil and multivit and also a zinc and magnesium and calcium.

* I use nizoral 2% 3x a week and alpectin dht combat shampoo inbetween.

*I have also started to eat healthier and working out every day for 30mins!

*I also had a HT with dr HASSON 2 months ago of 3500grafts alot of single hair grafts though!!

my daily plan is as follows;-

MEDICATIONS

Dutas 0.5mg p/d

Oral minoxidil 5.00mg p/d

NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS

MSM 2000mg p/d

Vit B complexs 1tablet p/d

Omega oil with multi vits 1 tab p/d

Calcium zinc magnesium 1 tab p/d

HAIR LOSS SHAMPOO

Alpecin follicle strengthening shampoo 1 wash P/d

Nizoral 2% 1 to 2 washes per week

ALL ROUND HEALTH

30mins in the gym every day eating more whole food.....

As you can see from the above i have chosen to tackle my hair loss as aggressive as possible and so far so good no sides other than what was already present with using the finesteride ie turtled penis/retracted more than normal.............

my libido has been fine this time around how ever when i took finest about 3 years ago it killed my erections and libido how ever this time i am ok.... touchwood excuse the pun lol

i put this down to hormonal changes as i was 20 when i first started and you can argue still maturing how ever now im 25 and its far less harsh... finest in my opinion deff should not be gievn to men under the ages of at least 23 as i feel it may hinder maturation and physical growth ie more extreme and even long term sides??

if i dont get growth from the above well then im a no hoper!!!! but if i keep the hair i already have and grow more extra due to the transplant then im a happy camper.......

any thoughts

:D

Edited by j1j9j85

j1j9j85,

Thanks for the run down on your daily regimen. I'm using finasteride, minoxidil, 3000mg MSM and Nizoral every third day. I've been pretty happy with the quality of my hair since my second hair transplant and I don't think I'm losing any more for now.

Keep us posted on your results!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

cheers TTP,

i will be posting pics and before and afters around the 6month mark which will be

on the 9th of july,

i will also be giving permision to joetronic to post pics that hasson and wong have of the before and RIGHT after surgery along with any updated pics along the way i have.

so we can all have a clear idea of the growth and improvements!!