I came across Dr Gho new webpage and read about his virtually unlimited donor hair supply technique. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with him, either with a personal consult or an actual surgery. His method seems to be very exciting. I've seen a lot of posts from other people and from Dr Rassman degrading this method, but I personally believe there must be some truth to this method of transplant or esle we would have read and seen patients talking badly about his work, or worst he offices would have been closed by now. I wrote to him asking him some questions and below are his responses.

These are Dr Ghos anwsers to my questions.

Referring to your questions, I hereby inform you the following:

Our goal of a hair transplantation is not to achieve a “dense as possible” result, but a “natural as possible” result. We therefore don’t look only at the present state, but also at the consequences in the future.

I was wondering is there a guarantee that all the donor hair will come back as normal hair or will some hair return?

Regrowth in the donor area is minimal 80%. The regrowth in the recipient area is 95 to 100%. The re-growth in the donor area will be immediate and after three months of the same quality.

If the donor hair returns will this hair be able to be used again, and if yes, how long after can it be used?

The same area can be used again after 9 months.

Could the transplantation be done by you or or is it always done but someone else?

Sometimes on request, and if there is a special reason/medical indication, I will do the treatment, but most of the times, one of my colleagues will perform the treatments.

How far off is the hair stem cell injection from being used in the clinics, and what can someone expect from this?

At this moment, we are exploring possibilities to train other medical teams or clinics to perform the treatments at their medical facilities, but because this new technique is still improving, we are looking for a practical solution to educate other medical teams and integrate these developments in the future.