hair loss website help

bhim

Hello, can someone help me:-

Often i get emails on my normal email account saying i have received new message from so and so person and i need to login but when i login there is no message in the inbox in the hair loss website. Where can i find this message than?

Also how do u easily go back find ur old posts and see if there are replies as there are lots of posts and than it becomes hard to trace urs and to know if its been relplied on?

Thanks for your hlp.

bhim.

• 1 month later...
Hello, can someone help me:-

Often i get emails on my normal email account saying i have received new message from so and so person and i need to login but when i login there is no message in the inbox in the hair loss website. Where can i find this message than?

Also how do u easily go back find ur old posts and see if there are replies as there are lots of posts and than it becomes hard to trace urs and to know if its been relplied on?

Thanks for your hlp.

bhim.

its just s SPAM..dont mind them..

• 4 weeks later...

Guys,

The good news is, we've now resolved this epidemic problem. While new spammers join all the time, we've blocked all new members from being able to send messages or add comments to user's profiles until we've manually checked to make sure they're legitimate members. Once we determine they're legitimate, we move them into a different user level which enables these features.

There is of course, the possibility that we'll accidentally pass a spammer through without knowing it. But the chances of this occuring are significantly reduced from before.

Onwards and Upwards around the scammers and spammers,

Bill