Yankeesfan - HT with Dr. Feller March '09

Just updated my blog with month 4 pictures. There has been an improvement from month 2 to month 4. Its hard to tell if the growth is my shocked hair coming back, new hair beginning to grow or a combination of both. My pre-op pictures do not help because my hair was much longer before the surgery, I wish I had just shaved my head before the HT so it would be easier to tell. Let me know what you guys think, I am leaning towards not much new growth yet and more shocked hair returning... Hopefully the next month will be better

Thanks!

I just added a few scar pictures on my blog. The numbness is all but gone above my scar which I am excited about. However, it seems there has been a bit of stretching, hopefully my hair grows back and it makes the scar appear smaller. I am able to buzz my hair down to a 5 clip, but anything less and you can see the scar. There is a scab or two along the scar line as you can see in the picture, but there has been less of them as the days go by. Let me know what you think...thanks for looking

Hey mate, i can see a few hairs coming trough the scar, i got my hair fully restored on the scar area on about 6.5 months, so be cool!

It'll be fine and you're progresin very nicely.

Everything looks good to me Yankee. I've got hair growing through my scar now, and i'm about two months ahead of you. It was not until I hit month 5 that I started to really relax about the H/T.

Every month will be an improvement, then one day you'll catch yourself in the mirror and think hang on, this is looking fuller etc..

All the best.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• 2 weeks later...

yankeesfan,

Great pictures.. scar healing looks amazing.. Congrats!

Disclaimer: I am not a qualified medical professional nor do i work for any doctor, hence these are my personal and honest views. Hopefully I will benefit someone as I had benefitted from this awesome forum.

My HT blog - 2600 - Dr. Feller: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/blog/68/

photo album: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/albums/135

• 2 weeks later...