UK Surgeons: any recommendations?

rialto101

Hi all,

First time post in here so please be gentle :)

I'm mid way through my HT research and i'm hitting some serious roadblocks due to the amount of information online - let's just say i'm drowning in the stuff!

What I'd REALLY appreciate is if anyone could give me a few recommendations of surgeons in the UK. I'm based down in Bristol so not a millions miles away from London / Manchester etc.

When I say recommendations have any of you actually had a HT by a surgeon based in the UK and if so were they any good? Do you have before and after shots to show me? Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

R

You should be looking at the Farjo clinic in Manchester. They are the only one's worth looking at in the UK as far as I know and they have worked on some high profile clients. Some of their work will be on this site if you search for it. GL

I think you may of asked me about scarring in another thread. I'm only at 5months post op but I'm really happy with the density so far, apart from the temples which seem to be coming on slower, although I can see they are on their way.

Edited by TakingThePlunge