HT with DR.Madhu on 5/08/2010

Hi All,

I have already started a thread where I asked for valuable suggestions before going ahead with my HT. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/138452-planning-hair-transplant-january-dr-madhu.html

I had M HT done by Dr. Madhu on 5th of this month. The procedure went very smooth and I liked Dr.Madhu's approach very much he was very professional same goes with his team. I had 2600 grafts transplanted. I didn't go for new hair line but decided to go with existing hairline so that I get more density. I did tell Dr.M that I am planning to go for 2nd HT. The surgery itself took around 3.5 hours and I had no pain during the procedure and very minor pain after the surgery. I hope the results will be great and I will share my photos in the next year. Look at my photos and let me know what you guys think. I have opted not to shave for HT.

I would like to thank Dr. Madhu for the smooth procedure.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/jambalapamb/albums/202

Edited by jambalapamb

Jambalapamb,

Thank you for sharing your hair transplant experience with Dr. Madhu. I'm glad the procedure went well, and I hope you'll keep us updated on your continual progress. Congratulations!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Jambalapamb,

I left a comment on your new photographs yesterday : )

Although it's a bit difficult to tell in the photos, the work does look refined and I think you'll have a nice result when fully matured. I hope you'll keep us updated on the continual progress!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I am in to my 4th week now . I have still transplanted hair only few grafts fell off. But I have scabs left. I haven't touched my head for first 15 days but in last few days i plucked the scabs of my head is it ok to do it or should I still not touch my head and remain calm. Apart from the scabs I have no pain or discomfort. When can I start attending my jim can I do it from next week when I complete 1 month?

Edited by jambalapamb

Hi I am in to my 4th week now . I have still transplanted hair only few grafts fell off. But I have scabs left. I haven't touched my head for first 15 days but in last few days i plucked the scabs of my head is it ok to do it or should I still not touch my head and remain calm. Apart from the scabs I have no pain or discomfort. When can I start attending my jim can I do it from next week when I complete 1 month?

Wow... 4 weeks. I removed mine after 9 days if that makes you feel any better about it.

Don't know about the Gym, but after a month it doesn't seem like it would be a problem.

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

• 2 weeks later...
hi tom thanks for the reply so you mean I can touch my hair and treat it as normal from now on wards no restrictions of scratching or touching

Definitely.

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

thanks for the reply tom . I have finished 32 days now and my transplanted hair is slowly falling out , I still have about 40% of transplanted hair numb in few areas but every thing is going fine just waiting for the months 2 pass quickly.

That's better than average, though.

Most of mine still seems to be growing it--and I'm almost at six weeks. I won't say there has been NO shedding, but a LOT has begun to grow.

--

My Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Just curious i know 1st hand that my brs Ht of approx 2000+ grafts took at least 6hrs, how is it possible to acheive that much grafts only in 3hrs? is it relaistic amount of grafts obtained?

Hi Bhim sorry for the confusion I dont remember excat time so the 3.5 hrs mentioned is wrong please ignore it about the number of grafts I didn't count but I believe Dr.Madhu as he is recommended and very reputed DR I don't think he will go for wrong count

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am hitting jim now from past 4 weeks. Right now its been 2 months 2 days after my HT the problem is I am getting very mild strecth like pain in the back of my head. I am doing situps, Chest press with 10kg wieghts. Do I have to restrain back for some more time from excercise or i dont have to worry about it as its more than 2 months now? Thanks in advance for any suggestion. My doc advised me that it wont be any problem as it is more than 2 months. Can any one here have similar experience.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

I have severe itching around my donor area and i see some rednes and tightness as well around my donor are can you guys please have a look at my photos and let me know what you think. I have also sent my photos to my doc. Any replies appreciated. attaching photos link below

Hair Restoration Social Network - Hair Loss and Transplant Photos