losing again

JIMjim

i need a reliable source for generic fin or proscar ive been on it for about 8 months ive been getting it off the internet but you never know if youre getting what your paying for first two months i had proper stuff no hair lose i got a new batch and i lost all id kept within a week now its happened again i got a supply of finpecia made by cipla ive bben taking it for 5 months and not only did i not lose hair but it was growing back that supply was running oyt so i git some more from the same company and 10 days later im losing hair and all the gains are gone so i desperatly need a reliable suuplyer so if any one knows a good site id love to know

JIMjim,

Please provide us with a little more information as to why you are unable to obtain legitimate finasteride. If you are suffering from hair loss, your doctor should provide you with a prescription.

In my case, I received a prescription for generic Proscar 5mg and I quarter it. This provides a huge cost savings over taking Propecia 1mg which is not available as a generic in the US.

I buy my finasteride right down the street at my local pharmacy where I know that I'm getting the real deal.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

hello chaps,david-takeing-when do you think the on-line forum store is going to be up and running as i am sure you know a lot of people struggle to find suppliers they can have 100% faith in,i think there is little doudt that it is going to be a great success,all have a nice day.....

Is the doctor your general practitioner? Did he/she give you a reason for refusal? You could always look for another doctor in the area (call their office and say you are looking to obtain a prescription) or you could go get a consultation with a recommended coalition member.