Indian HT questions for everyone......

shines

Did I ask good questions on Indian HT ?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Guys,

After so many months I am posting new thread, I had my transplanation with DR madhu in December 2009 because he is recommended by this forum.

Till now no signs of hair on transplated area and lost some existing hair &

faced some pain in the donure area.

My questions to indians only .............

1) Do you really believe before/after HT pictures in india ?

2) Do you believe only recommendation by this forum to choose a doctor ?

3) How did this indian doctor recommended by this site ?

a) Only pictures ? b) Phone discussions ? c) Patient experiance by this forum real one or created by them for money ?

4) Why Didn't you think this recommended india doctor using cleverly this forum to promote himself by using different IP address ( as his patients ) ?

5) did you meet the patients before going for HT ?

My last question : Why don't you think these can do anything ( above ) to get nearly one lakh rupees from us ? My suggestion for you guys ,Ignore all hyderabad doctors & try outside of India if possible.

Don't loose confidence, money & time ( like me ) and beware of fake pateints and fake threads .

This thread is to educate my indian friends not to hurt any one .

Shines,

How we recommend hair transplant surgeons is clearly layed out on the forum topic "How we recommend hair transplant surgeons". Dr. Madhu has presented multiple examples of his work on this forum and has been prescreened by the patient and physician members of this community. I've also talked to and seen results from Dr. Madhu's patients and they were high quality.

I don't understand your question/accusation regarding Dr. Madhu using the same IP addresses as his patients. If you are referencing something specific, please link to a topic that concerns you or provide me with more details. These kinds of accusations without evidence are potentially detrimental to a quality physician's reputation. Just as we hold physicians accountable for the quality of their work, so must members be held accountable for their statements.

I'm sorry you haven't seen the results you've wanted at this stage in your progress. And while you are welcome to ask your questions, have you contacted Dr. Madhu about your concerns at this stage? What has he said about your concerns?

I encourage you to share the details of your procedure and your photos before and after surgery and your current state. While most patients have a good amount of growth at this stage, at 7 months post-op, you still have 5 plus more months of growth and maturation.

Also, all patients are entitled to share their experiences good or bad. However, physicians are also invited to share their side of the story. Thus, I will be contacting Dr. Madhu about your post and invite him to reply. You will be required to provide him with your full name, date of surgery and the necessary permission he needs to discuss your case. For more on how we handle patient complaints, visit "Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on this Forum for Patients and Physicians".

Since you still have several more months of growth and maturation to come, I do genuinely hope you get the results you deserve. In the meantime, I encourage you to contact Dr. Madhu with your concerns and share your photos with this community.

Best wishes,

Bill

Shines,

After doing more research, I see that you also had initial concerns about your procedure. Your experience, surgical photos and Dr. Madhu's reply can be found at "My Experience with Dr. Madhu".

I will be notifying Dr. Madhu about your follow up post however, if you haven't already, you should really be talking to Dr. Madhu about your concerns.

Bill

Hai! Shines

happy to listen from you after many days. and the answers for your questions are

1)i dont believe before after photos unless i see in person .in fact i am willing to travel to any where in india to meet persons.

2) recommendation by this forum will add trust in choosing a doctor . in fact i got my HT from a doctor who is not known to this forum.

3)Bill is the right person to answer.

4)i cannot make a blind comment on a doctor and i dont know about the technicals of IP adress and all

5)yes ,this is the most important criteria for me in choosing a doctor.

dear shines i feel very sorry for you HT with Dr Madhu and thanks for your concern for your fellow patients.But i feel that you must post your recent photographs before making any accusations against Dr.Madhu.

dear Bill

i was one of the persons greatly benfitted by this community .thank you for that .coming to 3rd question raised by Shines i want to know if you have met any of his patients or have you witnessed his procedure physically.when i asked him Dr Madhu denied to give old patient references citing privacy reasons

Shines! We were just discussing about your thread which was posted several months ago but u simply disappeared and there was no conclusion. However, as far as i remember, it was only a few days after surgery so everyone suggested u wait.

Its about time to show results now. Can u post some pics? Like Bill said, lets be fair to both parties. Show us the pics ( in higher resolutions and a fair angle, not to deceptively hide anything ) so we can all have very fair comments thanks!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

hello chaps,shines i surgest you show your results to the forum members so we all know your concerns but to post a thread then not back it up with evidence,i'm sure if you have genuine issues dr madhu will try his best to address them as he seems from what i have seen to be a genuinely nice guy,bill why not give shines a resonable lenght of time to respond showing proof of his concerns or remove the whole thread as it seems totally unfair to be advertiseing dr madhu as a inadequate ht surgeon with out any evidence to back up his accusations,everyone have a nice day....

Yes Shines, since u already spent the time here to openly declare that it probably is the fault of the surgeon, its best that you upload pictures for us to see so we can comment. Hope there is a conclusion to this thread, rather than a new post a few months later again on the same topic

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Hi All,

Sorry Guys .....I was disappeared for few months from this forum Because I had back & forth mails between me and admin ( Bill ) regarding my bad experiance with indian Dr. So Admin asked me to wait for few months to see the results.

It's already 8 Months but no results . So I posted this thread because of no results . I am bit busy now to take a pictures But I will post in one or two days.

Thanks.

Hello Everyone,

For a good doctor, it is not the money paid by the patient which makes him happy, it is the satisfaction expressed by his patients which makes the doctor satisfied the most.

Fortunately, so far I am very much satisfied with my patients.

If any patient is not satisfied for any reason I always try to satisfy him to my level best and I’ll stand by him if the reason happens to be a genuine one.

I am reconfirming that so far the results posted by me or my patients are very genuine and my patients have posted voluntarily by themselves.

Furthermore, anyone can check the IP address if they want to.

Dr Madhu, yes, there have been many of your past patients who vouch for u and your work.

Let shines post his pictures and we can all have an open discussion.

However, i feel the accusation of using different IP addresses is a bit over the board. So unless anyone has any evidence of that, i suggest we do not mention that again.

Shines,

I can appreciate that you're busy, but since you've had the time to post on this and other threads, it shouldn't be too much trouble for you to upload pictures the next time you post.

We'd certainly like to see your progress and I know Dr. Madhu will stand behind his work and patients.

In addition to posting photos, I strongly urge you to contact him privately to discuss your concerns with him.

Also, since you've made a statement about fictitious posters, I'm going to ask you again to back up these statements. If you cannot provide evidence of this, I will be removing any mention of this from this topic.

I look forward to seeing your photos in your next post.

Bill

i have come across a few threads such as this and to be honest, its frustrating. The complainant goes firing away at a physician and the dr is ready to counter, only to find either the complainant miraculously disappears from this forum or no photos were posted. I am not talking u Shines in case u think so, but its frustrating. Imagine some patient is seriously considering Dr Madhu, and has a second thought because of your post. If your case is genuine, maybe its dr's fault or maybe its just some factor nobody could control, at least there is a conclusion and the reader can make up his own decision. The worst case would be complainant blasting away and then disappears. That really sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Shines, wow u seem to be confident. Anyway i have had a look at the pictures but like i said in the other thread, its not under good lighting.

I will not be biased. Give me a few more shots of yourself from all angles and under good lighting. If indeed i feel the results aint good, i will vote for u

Thats what this forum prides itself with. Impartiality.