DHI/Advanced Hair Restoration Studio/ ETC

DS3

Hi All,

I guess i have my bad hair genes from my father but sadly i found that i was losing hair when i was around 20 years of age. I wasnt aware that there are any medications to arrest hair loss and hence i suffered silently everytime i looked in the mirror for the next 05 years. Then i stumbled on to an advertisement by Dr Rajesh Rajput on Hiranandani Hospital. Along with some vitamins he put me on Finasteride and Minoxidil application. It did arrest the fall at that time but now 05 years down the line i see that am losing more hair. Now am at Stage 03 as per the Norwood scale

These days there is a lot of advertisement about how DHI which is supposedly a better method of Hair Transplant...as it is minimally invasive and causes less scarring. Is this true ? How is DHI superior to FUT or FUE? If i have a tendency to have keloids can i still go in for DHI? Is it necessary to have medicines for life after the surgery? I have been on Finasteride for a couple of years and i have definitely noticed a loss in libido and a leaning towards gynacomestia as well. Please can anyone advise the way forward.

Also is DHI a good option?Or is Advanced Hair Studio a better option?