hair transplant

Js2004,

Although we currently do not recommend any physicians in Philadelphia/Pennsylvania, we do endorse doctors in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, and Virginia. Additionally, several of these physicians do offer FUE (follicular unit extraction) services. Review each hair restoration surgeon's recommendation profile for the types of procedures performed.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

has anyone had fue done in phila area and share results im 40 with some receeding in temples alittle too far back for me but can hide fairly well been on propecia about 8 month hard to tell if its done anything have alot of hairs in that area that are fine about 2inches dont remember if they were there before propecia. just looking ti fill corners in alittle.