Six-Month Update. Dr Umar 1950 FUE grafts.

iron_man

Here's the original thread:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/138399-two-month-update-dr-umar-1950-fue-grafts.html

Six months have passed since my visit with Dr. Umar. He worked on my temporal peaks and lowered my hairline a little. Overall, I'm pleased and I'd recommend Dr. Umar.

Lots of pics have been posted in my weblog.

I'm at 10 months post Umar with 2600 in the same general area as you. You look similar to me at the 6 month mark. Next 4 months should see solid improvement. I went from "this is going well" to "this was a massive success". You should see more growth, thickening and a softening of the hairline as the nape hairs continue to grow in.

It looks like you got pretty good coverage for 1900. I didn't need side temple work and we took the hairline lower than yours and I had maybe a little more recession on the temples, but its been pretty awesome the results. Best of luck to you on your continued growth.

Edited by windjc

Thanks for the update, I'm happy that you are pleased. Like windjc said I hope you have some more thickening, right now as you explained it looks a bit spotty. I wonder if umar would offer you a free touch up if you asked? All in all, thx for the update and I hope we both end up with exceptional results

Looks good overall. The right side looks awesome. Hopefully both sides will fill in more in the coming months. Six months is still really early right? Have you mentioned your concerns about the left side to Dr. Umar?

Thanks for posting!

I read your description a little more closely. You said you think most all of your hairs have grown in. From my experience, I would say that that is not true. I think you may be pleasantly surprised how much it may thicken in the next handful of months.

I also assume you are on Rogaine and Propecia now religiously. If so, and I believe you were not on them before, that throws two more variables into the mix that you truely cannot judge until later down the line.

Edited by windjc

iron_man,

I think your hair is looking good. In my experience, there is every possibility that you will continue to see improvement over the next 4 to 6 months.

I look forward to your continued updates!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website