Dr. Mohebi---Double Edged Trichopyhtic Closure Video (Patient 10 Months Post-Op)

This is the follow up video of a recently posted case by Dr. Parsa Mohebi:

Please feel free to view the original posting for before and after photos here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/157024-dr-mohebi-2439-fut-grafts-class-iii-patient-post-op-10-months-elapsed.html

Double edged trichophytic closure is a new approach to donor wound closure. Double edged or two sided trichotomy can help to minimize the complications of trichophytic closure based on the width of epithelium that is being removed and inability of some the hair follicles or oil glands to find their way out to the skin surface.

Hair Restoration Surgery is evolving rapidly and we are consistantly refining our approach on a regular basis to improve the quality of transplanted hair while at the same time minimize the possibility complications. Double edged trichophytic closure helps us to minimize the width of the top skin layer (epithelium) that is being removed from each edge of the donor wound. This approach allows hair to grow into the wound from both edges and thus minimize the contrast between scar (with no hair) and surrounding scalp (with 100% hair density).

By employing double edged trichophytic closure we constantly have results of less detectable donor scars and are able to minimize the risk of folliculitis or ingrown hairs in the donor area, which are the two common complications of trichotomy with the traditional methods.

Robin

I am employed by Dr. Parsa Mohebi at US Hair Restoration.

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Robin,

Thanks for posting this example of Dr. Mohebi's trichophytic closure technique. The scar is virtually undetectable.

I've also added this video in our hair restoration video library under Dr. Mohebi's social profile. However, after I added it, I see you've also added it under your profile as well.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks Bill!!

I didn't realize how to add the video onto Dr. Mohebi's Social Profile so it instead added to mine. I'll try and keep a better eye out next time. Thanks for doing the inital set-up for this video on his profile, it is truly appreciated :)

Robin

I am employed by Dr. Parsa Mohebi at US Hair Restoration.

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network