Relationship Spam

TomA

I got a couple of phony relationship spams here last night. This is the typical relationship spam BS... probably the same person as well. Pretty stupid to send two, as it makes the scam even more obvious, but, hey, its a spammer. They are not exactly the brightest people. I can't believe that anyone around here would fall for these, but just in case, the user names are:

christina4u who wrote:

My name is Miss Christina, i saw your profile today and after going through it, i fill more intrest to contact you ,i will like you to please send me an email at my email address

via (christinawilliam90@yahoo.com) for me to send you my pics and to tell you more about me. then from here we can move on.I will be waiting for your reply on my email address above.thanks

Christina.(christinawilliam90@yahoo.com)

The other is aarifasweet who wrote:

Hi dear new friend, how are you ? i am miss Aarifa Ebue

i saw your profile today and became interested to be your friend

for i know that our friendship will produce a fruitful result.

hopeing that you will accept my request,if you accept my request

Please send an email directly to my mail

(aarifaebue@hotmail.com)so taht i will reply you as soon as

possible with my pictures and also tell you more about myself

I believe that we shall move from here,note

(age,colour,distance and language does not matter in life)

it is love that matters a lot in life,for love is the

ultimate in life,and i believe nothing will stop our love

in life,so i am waiting for your reply at(aarifaebue@hotmail.com)

thanks and remain blessed

yours new friend

miss Aarifa

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

Tom,

Thanks for the heads up. However, it'd probably be more effective if you sent me a private message notifying me of this in the future.

I have removed and banned these members however, unfortunately, there's no way to stop new spammers from registering. See "Spammers and Private Messaging" for more information.

Best wishes,

Bill