Any regrets over the Hair Transplant

Hi there first time poster

Im wondering if everyone here can give me an idea whether they have any regrets over the Hair Transplant and results

And whether later in life do you guys worry about the scar showing through the donor area

And how many use toppik to create a denser look for your new found hair

Im wondering if everyone here can give me an idea whether they have any regrets over the Hair Transplant and results

ZERO.

And whether later in life do you guys worry about the scar showing through the donor area

No... I don't think this will happen, as I have stopped losing hair (and do not use minoxidil).

And how many use toppik to create a denser look for your new found hair

Toppik makes TOO much mess for me. I use Dermmatch, though, but sparingly. One container lasts me 9 months.

Edited by TomA

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

Well I would love to answer you but I won't know for awhile. Just got mine on Thursday and all I can say right now is that it was more painful than I expected. Now my forehead looks a bit like an alien. I guess I have to just go through the process of time.

My biggest concern I guess was if getting a mega session done obviously you have a large thin scar and gauging whether you will thin in the donor drastically by looking at your Dad or you Mums Dad etc or has science proven to a point each person is an individual and we dont exactly know

Id love to get a mega session on top just have the concern that my donor area well who knows how good it will be in the future and I guess that is key looking into the future isnt healthy as you can fill your head with negative thoughts

Another theory based question for anyone is take your age and whatever balding level you are and would you do an FUT megasession to gain 20 years of your self confidence and life back but after those twenty years you thinned all over and you could see your scar and I guess I mean what age do you think you need to be to no longer care

I'm turning 64 and just starting to thin and show hair recession, not really too bad, but I felt if I don't do it now in another 5 or 6 years I just might not care.

I did hear of one guy my doctor told me about that decided to have the procedure and he was 89 years old. He got it done and it came out pretty good, but he died a year later.

You my good sir are an example of what I would like to be (thinning at sixty four)

But I guess an example of how it affects men of all ages (Im assuming less men at your age but nevertheless still affect some)

You my good sir are an example of what I would like to be (thinning at sixty four)

But I guess an example of how it affects men of all ages (Im assuming less men at your age but nevertheless still affect some)

For real!! My Dad is 75 and has thick hair other than a bit of a receeding hairline.

I have no regrets over my procedures, other than I wish I had done more grafts several years ago when I had more money!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D