rogaine ?

brentipold

Ive been using rogaine foam for about 2 months now, and ive started to notice some lil baby hairs growing on my temples, hairline, and even my forehead....They are so small that you cant see them in the mirror unless you move in close enough.

Has anyone experienced where these hairs actually turned into thick hairs and were visible? I have so many that I think if they all became normal hairs it would even get me off the NW scale.....

I'm not counting on this happening but was just interested in hearing anyones experience if it did happen to them..

thanks.

Hi Brenitpold,

Yes I experienced the same with a generic minxodil and after 3 months the hairs have gotten thicker and darker, and even more white hairs are growing! Normally you won't see results till around 6 months for this to happen but I think from products I've been taken, it has sped everything up. Have you got pictures to show? Check out my blog and you'll see my progress. Congrats on the mini hairs!!

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

WOW! You definitely made a lot of progress w/ it. I'm going to take some pichars now so I can compare in 3 months.. Do you appy it twice a day? I apply it only once a day at night before I go to bed. Doing it in the morning before work is just to messy and hard to deal with. I also cut my hair down to a 2 guard so its easy to apply and I know it actually makes its way to the scalp. I know a lot of people only see results as far as just having the little baby hairs come and thats it, but hopefuly my results will be like yours.

Also, did you go through any sort of shedding phase? I didn't. Has it also stopped halted your hairloss as far as shedding?

thanks

Hey thanks! :)

Yeah I apply it twice a day as soon as I get out of a shower (towel dry hair) and then before I got to bed. I find that if I massage it in for a few minutes then the greasy look goes away and is just applied directly to the scalp (this might help for morning) Ohhh yeah I went through some shedding....it kind of turned me off using it but I am so happy i stuck with it! You might not be going through the shedding phase just yet as you are only applying once a day. I would highly recommend (based on my personal experience) doing it twice a day.,,,even though it can be tricky in the mornings.

Cutting your hair short too is a brilliant way to maximize the amount that gets onto your scalp rather then hair. Well I look forward to the pictures (they are a huge encouragement for my progress as I can see how far I have come along) good luck with it and keep us updated on your progress :) You have any questions just ask away, always more then happy to help.

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress: