Shedding

Hi guys, just got a couple questions!

Its been a month post op for me and most, if not all, scabs are gone. However, most of the hair remained and actually grew in length.

Can i check, is it normal for the hair to not fall along with the scabs? If the scabs have fallen but the hair remained, at this juncture, can i assume they will still eventually drop out?

I know it really depends on individual but is there a general consensus on this? As in shedding typically starts and ends with scabs dropping...

thanks!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

wb280,

Typically, all scabs are gone within a week to ten days. Shedding generally occurs over the first two to four weeks.

In a few lucky individuals, many of the hairs do not shed but continue to grow. You may be one of these. Only time will tell. Sorry for not being more specific but, as you pointed out, these things do vary from patient to patient.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

thanks guys for the response! Anyway Spex, i am not sure if u read some of my other posts but i thanked u for the help and Dr Feller. In the end, i went for FUT and i m 1 month post op. I also quoted your statement to a fellow member. Remember, its what u need, not wat u want! :)

I am just keeping my fingers crossed! Will post photos tonite, hope u guys can comment :)

thanks!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730