ht lottery possible?

1966kph

hello all,this is really a question for the powers that be Bill, takeing,future,pat, it's just a idea and i don't know if it's possible for you to do or wether it would be to much trouble,i know the site will soon be selling hairloss products[any idea when this will be starting?]but say you sold the products a tad dearer and the customer was then entered into a monthly prize draw were there were several prizes on offer the top one being a ht with a reccomended doc,and then say lesser prizes of free meds for varying lengths of time,i'm preaty sure this would be a great marketing pitch[don't worry i don't want any commission]to what i'm sure will already be a great success,it would give us poor chaps who don't have a pot to uranate in the chance for hair on our heads without haveing to suffer great hardship.just a idea what do you think? everyone have a nice day....

This is a GREAT idea!!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

1966kph,

That's an interesting idea. A few years ago, we did have a "Win a Free Hair Transplant Contest" in which a number of interested parties submitted their hair loss story and members voted. The winner won a free hair transplant with one of our recommended hair restoration physicians. It was very popular and successful. We're actually considering doing something like this again. The above certainly provides us with possible options. Thanks for the suggestion.

Best wishes,

Bill