Ive Quit Proscar 2day!!! Is it Game Over??

Churchies49

Ive quit proscar last nite due to side effects they come and go over the period i was on the medi.

Is there anything else i could try i do want a Ht some time next year and ive been put off with people saying they wouldnt have a ht with out meds!!

Response would be gr8

My hair is thining on top sides and back really thick.

Churchies49,

Have you looked into minoxidil (Rogaine) and a shampoo that contains ketoconazole (such as Revita and Nizoral)? If you're stopping Propecia because of the side effects, these products would be worth investigating.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks But ive decided not to put anymore pills in my body!!!

Im going to see de farjo and see what he thinks about my hair loss and see if heres any sign off loss stopping.

I will be able to go ahead with Ht otherwise going to have to get use to the fact of being skin head :(

Churchies49,

Let us know how the consultation goes. Perhaps Dr. Farjo can address some of your concerns with using hair loss medications and see if you two can proactively create some kind of acceptable regimen!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.