Almost at 3 months

I'm 84-85 days post op atm, got a few tiny hairs growing. I know i'm basically at the earliest stage where hair starts to come through, but want to ask the other members about when they starting getting real noticeable growth?

I know I had fue into my scar last year, and a lot of that has grown (enough so I wouldnt have to give the hairdresser instructions regarding the scar anymore) but as it was on the back of my head and not on the front line, I dont know when it started to come through. My most recent op was on the hairline so its really hard to not look at it in the mirror, although I know I shouldnt be looking at it, I still find myself doing so.

Cheers

Sparky

I've checked a lot of the pics people have uploaded on their journals and I seem to notice you see a lot of growth around the 5-6 month mark. I'm currently around day 33 and haven't seen much yet but it's still really early for me!

Sparky,

My first HT is fairly well documented. Take a look at my patient website. I'd say at four months it was obvious that things were starting to develop but I wouldn't say I had any significant change until 6 months.

Like you said, you are right at the earliest stage when things are going to start happening.

Hang in there! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope you get the results you're looking for this time.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Yeah, I'd be pretty annoyed if I didnt grow, havent seen any bad growth results from BHR before and i'm sure they would stand behind 100% if I didnt grow well.

I should listen to what I would say to another member if they asked this question :S

Edited by Sparky

"Take a look at my patient website. I'd say at four months it was obvious that things were starting to develop but I wouldn't say I had any significant change until 6 months."

I notice on your 13 month pics that were taken at the clinic, the doctor is using the comb to create density, when holding your hair backl.