Medicine to regrow hair in Crown?

Its_Going_Fast

What medication will yield regrowth results in the crown region? Apparently I don't have enough donor area left to get another transplant to fill the crown and now, at 25, post 3 surgeries, I have to look into other ways of somehow patching up the crown. Any suggestions? And if possible, I'd love if I can see some results.

Thanks!

Its_Going_Fast

Minoxidil and Finasteride are the only two proven substances that can promote the anagen phase of the hair follicle.

If are not already on these drugs, do so immediately and you may investigate other chemicals that can aid the regenerative capabilities of the body viz. folligen, green tea extract, azelaic acid and so on, bearing in mind that the greatest scientific data hinges on Finasteride and Minoxidil.

I'm sorry for your loss (hair)

take care...

I've avoided Propecia up until now, since it seems like I'd have to take it forever if I wanted to keep the hair from falling out and I didn't want to even risk the possible side effects. (I'd rather be bald and functioning, rather than have a head full of hair and risk ED)