Anybody have experience with LDI (The Laser & Dermatology Institute of California)?

I've read up on their online reviews and it's either hate them or love them. I want to get my under eye circles improved, but judging from their reviews, it seems that they are very expensive. Just for 3 treatments of laser for acne the review said it would cost $8000!

Does anybody know of any good laser resurfacing places near LA for under eye circles that won't break the bank?

HughShaw,

I lived in LA for 4 years and remember seeing numerous billboard signs for LDI centers down there. Personally, I've never heard anything about them (good or bad), but my general suggestion would be to continue researching (google is always a great place to start) and consult with multiple physicians/centers before committing to a cosmetic procedure. Some people feel more comfortable with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist performing their operations (I have mixed opinions on this matter), so searching organizations such as the American Society of Plastic Surgery, American Board of Plastic Surgery, American Osteopathic College of Surgeons - Plastic Surgery, the American Academy of Dermatology, and the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology may be a good place to start. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.