dont want to deal with the stress

after 4 yrs of stress and depression ive decided i no longer want to live like this, i made a huge mistake when i decided to get hairtransplants, my life has been a very unhappy life. it has effected every aspect of my life. anyone that is thinking of getting transplants please think about it long and hard first..

hello cantturnback..looking at your profile it states you are a norwood 1 are the ht results that bad that it has led you to this depression.how do you intend to remedy your situation.post some pic's so others can comment and give advice as your predicument might not be as bad as you think it is,while things can always be better they can also be a lot lot worse as monty python say always try to look at the bright side of life..all the best and have a nice day.....

cantturnback,

You took the right step by reaching out to this community. You are not alone!

Please post some photos so that we can see what you are dealing with. As Spex said, all is not necessarily lost. There may be solutions for you.

Feel free to send me a private message if you prefer.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

to be honest ive been thinking about ending my life, the depression is to much to handle for me. i just wish their was a way to get my hairline back to the way it was before. i called dr. lorenz at bosley in atlanta and he told me their wasnt anything he could do. and he went as far as to say " dont stress it ,its not like you have cancer" and that is his exact quote. it made me want to take the SOB out. him and his salesman matt

cantturnback,

There are always answers. I urge you to reach out, not only to those on this board who know exactly what you are going through, but also to one or more of our doctors.

Bosley is to blame for getting you in this situation. They are not going to help you get out of it. Before you do something else and far worse that you can't turn back, let us help you find a solution.

In order to do that we need more information. Please share more details with us and some photos. You will find doctors right here on the forum that participate in discussions every day.

As always, if you are not comfortable having this discussion in a public forum, you can private message me. Send me your photos and I'll contact some of our doctors on your behalf.

We all want to help!

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

cantturnback,

I sent a reply but it was returned to me as undeliverable. If you would like to send me before and after photos you can send them to service@hairtransplantnetwork.com

All the best,

cantturnback,

I'm really glad you decided to join this community and share your feelings and the hardships you've been through. Everyone struggles with something and for anyone to minimize those feelings hurts even more. It doesn't matter what the situation is...if we're struggling hard with it, it's a very serious issue.

I and the other members of this community would like to help provide you with possible solutions and the support you need as you're going through this difficult time. However, it's important that you expand your support group by talking to close friends, family, and if needed, a counselor. People sometimes feel ashamed of the latter however, all a counselor is, is someone who specializes in helping people wrestle with their problems and obtain eventual victory. Frankly, I believe that everyone could benefit from talking to a counselor about what's going on in their lives.

If you continue to have suicidal thoughts, I urge you to speak to someone immediately. There are crisis hotlines available with people trained to help you. But even hotlines can't be used as a long term support system. They too will advise you to talk to family, friends, and find a counselor to obtain victory over your hardships.

If there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to send me a private message or an email at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com.

Best wishes,

Bill

I had suicidal thoughts aswell and ended up on anti-depressents which I am still taking. I'm also a NW1 and was hacked up by bad doctors in the UK. I've just had my second repair surgery 2 months ago, my first was to fill my scar in with hair via fue and so far, its seems i've had good growth but I do hope for more. My second was to redo my mis angled hairline and the results of that are pending.

I know exactly how you feel (I really do!) and it takes some hard work and soul searching, but you can get past this, i'm not totally over it, but i'm doing a lot better.

If you want to talk via PM feel free to message me.

Sparky

to be honest ive been thinking about ending my life

Mate! What will that achieve? Don't be thinking like that. There ARE solutions out there! There are many atrocious cases of botched hair transplants that have been repaired in the right hands. You're in the right place for good, unbiased advice and support. Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end.