Scabs gone and now the stubble look..what to do?

Day nine post hair transplant and the scabs on the recipient area (front) is pretty much all gone except the odd scab here and there.

I am now left with this stubble look on the used to be receeding frontal area. What did you guys do to hide it? I can use the fringe for the middle bit but that wont be enough to hide the side.

Back to work in six days. I am gonna get some weird looks on peoples faces..arghhh!

Thanks for the suggesstions Tsakalos but I am not able to wear a hat or any sort of covering at work.

I have one more week to go before I return to work so the only thing that I am hoping for is that all the hair on the recipient site will be shed off by then which I know is not gonna happen.

Any other suggestions?:confused:

Thanks for the suggesstions Tsakalos but I am not able to wear a hat or any sort of covering at work.

I have one more week to go before I return to work so the only thing that I am hoping for is that all the hair on the recipient site will be shed off by then which I know is not gonna happen.

Any other suggestions?:confused:

Well friend this si the hard part, umless you have bangs to comb over it in the interim you are likely to have the appearance of a bad sunburn on your scalp for weeks if not months to come and your scar will be quite evident for the same period of time. Sorry, but hopefully in six months ou get a preview of your investment and at 10 to 12 months a glorious illusion of a full head of hair.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016