Female Hair Loss

I am finally able to have my procedure done, after first inquiring here a couple of years ago.

The question I have today is why is Dr. Epstein not on your recommended list? When I first asked about doctors who deal with women his name was given.

I was also considering Dr. Feller, but my phone call to his office was abrupt and I was never called back. That was a couple of months ago. I called again a couple of weeks ago and asked if I could send pictures to the doctor via email for him to look at. I was told by the person on the phone that she would make sure he looked at them.

So far no call, and I don't expect one. He might be a brilliant HT surgeon, but frankly, if his staff is as bad as bad as it seems to be I'm not sure I'd put much faith in him. The staff is a direct reflection of the physician. and given the nature of the procedure and the cost I would expect my inquiries would be addressed quickly rather than ignored.

Please update me on who is best for women; I am in Massachusetts and going further than NY is really going to strain my resources as I am disabled and have been scrimping to get to the point where I can pay for part and finance part of the procedure.

Any help/direction would be appreciated.

Thanks so much.

• 1 year later...