Where was your Propecia manufactured? How is it?

DCHR

So I just started taking propecia 3 days ago, while I still have a 60 day supply I would like to figure out if I can get it cheaper than $76 per 30 pills at Rite Aid.

I looked at my Rite Aid sold bottle and it says its the Product of the USA... which is great.. I trust it..

I have been browsing these forums looking at people's feedback and opinions and it seems like a lot of people recommend canadadrugs.com however their generic version is from Turkey and their Propecia (non generic) is from India.... I dont know if I trust either of those... Its way too easy to make fake pills with use of chalk and other chemicals.. especially if its a drug that cant really be tested.. aka Propecia.. which doesnt give direct results at a predetermined interval.

So... I dont think I will go with a generic unless it is made in the US.

I would like to know... your bottles.. of NON Generic.. real Propecia.. where does it say they are from? And where did you buy them from? Do stores in the US sell ones from India? or are all US store (not online) sold ones made in the US?

Does anyone have any Generics that were made in the US?

EDIT - PS: Before anyone says... why would they make fake pills? Because in order to synthesize real ones you need a factory.. but if you got a basement and 5 bucks to buy a pound of Chalk then you and your buddy can make ten thousand doses, and sell them via a process similar to money laundering thereby making profit from nothing. Ofcourse real plants wouldnt make fakes. Although even those can skimp on stuff.. if they need 10 thousand pounds of an ingredient.. taking 1 pound and selling it to buddy is less than 0.01%.. doesnt make a difference right? Except 10 people do that.. now all of a suddenly it turns into 1%, then at the next stage of manufacturing another 20 people do that. and so on and so forth... unfortunately this happens ALL the time in all industries in 3rd world countries.. starting from meat factories to medicine to detergent.. you name it.

Edited by DCHR

DCHR,

A lot of people on this forum take Propecia, Proscar or a generic version of it. Personally, I get a prescription from Dr. Hasson for Proscar and buy it from their pharmacy.

Just so you know, generic "Propecia" isn't sold in the US however, generic Proscar is. The difference? The dosage of finasteride.

Best wishes,

Bill Seemiller

What I am trying to figure out, is where is the propecia or proscar that people take is made...

like i made an example mine is made in the US. Id like to know where other's is made.