These Before and After pics. WTF.

Joe HT

The unflattering before lighting/flash and more forgiving, lower-brightness, density-friendly after lighting in the pics is annoying the crap outta me because it's such a cheap and obvious measure to enhance results.

That's all.

The unflattering before lighting/flash and more forgiving, lower-brightness, density-friendly after lighting in the pics is annoying the crap outta me because it's such a cheap and obvious measure to enhance results.

That's all.

Joe HT

I agree with you in some respect however, where are YOUR pics? You gotta be close to 6 months out now from a self proclaimed "hair-mill". As I remember, the original pics you posted post-ht didn't look unlike many here. I remember everone being somewhat optimistic of your potential results. What you got? Show us how it's done. Dude, I hope things are working out for you...

Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.

I'm refering to the pics put up by actual surgeons/websites for the surgeons. Sorry for not being a little more specific. And Joe, your mullet-guy (LOL sorry) pics are a little bit guilty of the coloration matter, I felt kinda bad noticing that after I made this post, heh.

My pics, only like 4 months so far. I'll get around to pics sooner or later. No big deal thus far.

(edit: upon re-inspection, those pics of that giant HT aren't big offenders afterall, I no longer feel guilty, nevremind that one)