Hasson & Wong Email Down

Jotronic

Hi All,

Since Wednesday night the email servers, as well as the website, for Hasson & Wong have been offline due to a router issue. Hopefully email will be restored over the weekend so if you have sent us anything please be patient as we sort through the few hundred emails that no doubt will be flooding through once the "gates" are reopened. If there is any issue that arises once email is back up I will amend this announcement accordingly.

Thank you for your patience,

Joe

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Bill,

Yeah, it can be very frustrating indeed. Our host provider had to move all of our web content to a new network entirely and we had to upload each video back to our gallery individually. Our web master did a great job with the limited resources he had since of course we don't host on site but email is working now as is all of our web properties.

Unfortunately however we have not been able to retried virtual consultations or emails that were sent while we were down so if anyone reading this sent us an email or submitted a virtual consultation since Wednesday I ask that you resend. Thank you all for understanding and we apologize for an inconvenience this may have caused.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Joe,

Sorry to hear all the frustration you went through. if it's any consolation, I can relate :).

The good news is, any virtual consultations sent via the Hair Transplant Network can be accessed via your HTN control panel. I'll send you an email with instructions on retrieving these :D.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

We are not having receiving problems but I personally am having some sending problems which will hopefully be worked out today. We are also migrating our entire video and website database(s) to a new host provider so we hope for minimal disruptions.