Laser Comb 6 Month Update

Al - Moderator

• Moderators
i too have yet to see a single laser result that showed to me that it worked.

I already posted a link to the Sunetics before and after photos. Some of them looked pretty good to me. If you say you haven't seen any pictures that show it works it's either because you don't want to look or you're trying to write them all off as different lighting and angle techniques to make it look like there's more hair.

You have to remember that you can't compare it to a hair transplant. If you're looking for that kind of growth where the before picture is a NW 5 and the after picture looks like a full head of hair you're not going to find that.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Moderators

OK. Here's what I did. A few days ago I took some pictures of areas where I'm getting new growth. I tried to show areas along my hairline and sides, so we'll be able to easily see if any new growth shows up in the next few months. I'll take pictures again in 3 months (or sooner if I see new growth). Again let me point out that I'm not trying to prove it works, I'm simply trying to give my account of what's happening to me, so this will actually be good for me as well.

right side

Left side

Back

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

yep.. here are some photos from the last 30 days,, now remember i only had a HT in in the very front of my head... these pics show the crown and top of my head with thicker looking hair,, the last pic i shaved my head as some of my hair it the front was very fine.. i have small white hairs growin everywhere, tried takin a photo with them but they dont show up... i also posted somes pics in the photo forum intitled 2200 graphs dhi ireland

7_months_005_(Small).jpg.9a8474bd10269b4b2f2f77e2f2610046.jpg

2200 DHI Ireland june 2007

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007

theres a 20 week money back guarantee on the hairmax one.. Bill why dont u get one, everyone would believe u and with a 20 week MBG uve nothing to loose...... would be very interest in your remarks..on a personal note im just trying to get my hair back like everyone here, taking pictures and documenting everything online is not my thing.. im not obligated to back up my words with photos and either is anyone else here.. im only a member of this site since last july and i find it very informative,, people have helped me tro mt HT and lately im finding myself helping others with information. i think this lasercomb battle will live on on this board for a long long time.. come on Bill get one for the craic and put this argument to rest icon_smile.gif

2200 DHI Ireland june 2007

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007