Acne along area of Recession

BballTC

I was hoping to get some thoughts on this question...hope it isn't too trivial. Has anyone experience a marked increase in acne on both the forehead and hairline in the past year. It has been quite substantial. Being that I am 26 years old, it was many years ago I stopped having regular breakouts, and my skin was quite clear for a long time. However (and maybe this is my perception), now it seems that along with my increased rate of hair loss has come a strange recurrence of acne...and at times my forehead can be full of it.

Only non-hair loss related explanation I could think of is that as hair loss gets worse, many of us wear hats more, and that may be catching dirt, etc? Just a thought. Am I the only one who has experienced this? Does acne often accompany hair loss?

Current Regimen:

Nizoral 1% (3x weekly)

EMU Oil (nightly application)

MSM (3,000mg daily)

Viviscal (2x daily)

Daily Multivitamin

I was hoping to get some thoughts on this question...hope it isn't too trivial. Has anyone experience a marked increase in acne on both the forehead and hairline in the past year. It has been quite substantial. Being that I am 26 years old, it was many years ago I stopped having regular breakouts, and my skin was quite clear for a long time. However (and maybe this is my perception), now it seems that along with my increased rate of hair loss has come a strange recurrence of acne...and at times my forehead can be full of it.

Only non-hair loss related explanation I could think of is that as hair loss gets worse, many of us wear hats more, and that may be catching dirt, etc? Just a thought. Am I the only one who has experienced this? Does acne often accompany hair loss?

Current Regimen:

Nizoral 1% (3x weekly)

EMU Oil (nightly application)

MSM (3,000mg daily)

Viviscal (2x daily)

Daily Multivitamin