Blood Flow is All Your Need. Really

Think about this guys/gals: Mag-Gro Makes Sense.

Everything I have ever tried or even heard of attempts to get more blood to flow to the scalp. There are the minoxidil based products (Rogaine, Avacor, ScalpMed) use vasodilatation. Then you have the mechanical stimulators like laser combs and vibrating hairbrushes. These products have the right idea, they just do a very good job of it. And, they cost a lot of money.

So how come no one every thought to simply message the scalp. I have used Mag-Gro for over a year now and simply cannot believe what it has done for me. The same is true for virtually 100% of the people who use Mag-Gro

Mag-Gro has caused hair to again appear in areas that had been bald for decades. On the sides and back of my head where the hair was very thin, Mag-Gro caused it to return to full density.

Not only that, but I am 60 years old. At this age hair tends to become dull, dry, course and not very interesting. Not any more. Mag-Gro got more oil to come out of the sebaceous gland. This made my hair as soft and shiny as a baby's hair.

It is really amazing that no thought of something like Mag-Gro before. And it's really inexpensive. You guys/gals should check it out.

<span class="ev_code_red">Important Moderator Note:</span>

Blatant Promotions and Solicitations are not allowed here. See our terms of service for more information.

Failure to comply to these rules will result in suspension of posting privileges. Thank you.

Bill - Moderator

Mag-Gro_with_clips.JPG.ca7478df33679cbfb94956734c684281.JPG

Think about this guys/gals: Mag-Gro Makes Sense.

Everything I have ever tried or even heard of attempts to get more blood to flow to the scalp. There are the minoxidil based products (Rogaine, Avacor, ScalpMed) use vasodilatation. Then you have the mechanical stimulators like laser combs and vibrating hairbrushes. These products have the right idea, they just do a very good job of it. And, they cost a lot of money.

So how come no one every thought to simply message the scalp. I have used Mag-Gro for over a year now and simply cannot believe what it has done for me. The same is true for virtually 100% of the people who use Mag-Gro

Mag-Gro has caused hair to again appear in areas that had been bald for decades. On the sides and back of my head where the hair was very thin, Mag-Gro caused it to return to full density.

Not only that, but I am 60 years old. At this age hair tends to become dull, dry, course and not very interesting. Not any more. Mag-Gro got more oil to come out of the sebaceous gland. This made my hair as soft and shiny as a baby's hair.

It is really amazing that no thought of something like Mag-Gro before. And it's really inexpensive. You guys/gals should check it out.

<span class="ev_code_red">Important Moderator Note:</span>

Blatant Promotions and Solicitations are not allowed here. See our terms of service for more information.

Failure to comply to these rules will result in suspension of posting privileges. Thank you.

Bill - Moderator

Good job Bill

On the Hair transplant Network , you even get your rights read to you prior to arrest !!

Put a holding cell in Hairforce one!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!