rooster photo's 1 week past 3 months!!

Well, went and bought a digicam so I could contribute a little more!! Here are my photo's just past 3 months and 2 HT's!! I'm just starting to see growth from the 2nd HT.

Please give your opinion, good or bad, because what good is an opinion if you can't get the bad!

Well, went and bought a digicam so I could contribute a little more!! Here are my photo's just past 3 months and 2 HT's!! I'm just starting to see growth from the 2nd HT.

Please give your opinion, good or bad, because what good is an opinion if you can't get the bad!

Do you have any before pics? How many total grafts did you get with your 2 procedures?

I have no before pics. Didn't have the forsight to take any. Kinda regret that I have nothing to compare to. But oh well.

The first HT I received 1440 hairs transplant. MHR didn't refer to grafts.

The second was just over 600 grafts, or approximately 1500 hairs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I think that it may look better if you buzzed the front until there was more growth..you are still early in the process.

I agree, I am about 6 weeks past a due haircut. But don't want to buzz the top short yet, do to not being able to cover up the coblestone look.