FIn plus Rogaine Foam

If Im using 1mg of finasteride every night. Rogaine foam once a night on my crown area.

If say some hair was to regrow due to the combined use and I stopped using the foam. Would the fin hold up anything that it maybe helped grow back???? Thanks guys

If Im using 1mg of finasteride every night. Rogaine foam once a night on my crown area.

If say some hair was to regrow due to the combined use and I stopped using the foam. Would the fin hold up anything that it maybe helped grow back???? Thanks guys

Finesteride and rogaine are lifetime obligations if one wants to battle MPB, I would only stop if there was a serious side effect. I myself just started the rogaine foam 2 mos ago and I have been on Finesteride for 1 year. I am not thrilled to have to use this stuff for the rest of my life, but its either that are shaving my head. In my opinion people dont give these medication the proper time, it took time for your hair to fall out and it will take time for the medications to make it grow back, now if your on both of these and you go totaly bald then I wouldnt see a reason to continue.I think that would mean you just have too much DHT in your body, I hope this helps, Jeff