Unger

mil

Are you referring to Felix Unger? I heard he has a room mate who is really uptight and the two of them have a quirky comical relationship that would be great for a 70's sitcom. Not helpful or funny huh? sorry, just trying to enjoy my morning.

Seriously, I've heard this Dr. mentioned before but don't recall in what light. Have you tried running a search on the forum?

I'm not familiar with Dr. Unger honestly...

I know he's not on the recommended list or the coalition.

Where is he located?

So we have some clarification...

Is there both a Felix Unger and a Walter Unger? These two were both mentioned.

I am curious, however...since someone mentioned Trump...did he actually have a transplant? Or is that a wig? Does anyone really know?

My standard advice regarding unknown doctors, however, is go to a clinic that is KNOWN for quality work...don't take a risk and go to the unknown.

Bill

Donald's hair is his own but I have heard from more than one source that he has had work done including a possible scalp reduction or "flap". That would explain the reason for his unsual style. But it always amazes on "The Apprentice" when he's outside with his private plane or helicopter that it remarkably stays in place.

The reference to "Felix Unger" that Pushing 40 made is from the classic 70's sitcom "The Odd Couple" with Tony Randall and Jack Klugman (which I think had been a Broadway play prior to that). I realize that probably slipped right by the younger guys. Boy another thing that reminds me I'm getting older.

Phil

Yes;

He also co-authored Dr. Shapiros' extensive book/work on hair transplantation.

Walter that is.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.