Minox Foam or regular with concealers?

Hey all,

3 Days post op and want to get a jump start on the healing process. I'm going to wait about 10 days before i start up a regiment of minox but curious what people find easier to deal with when using concealers like toppik.

Is it wise to say, use minox maybe 30 minutes before a shower to let it soak in, then shower and continue with my day, or should I do it afterwards, let it soak in, then apply any concealers?

In case i have shockloss, i would like to expidite the graft growth as soon as i can, so if anyone has any quality input i am all ears.

Thanks all

Anything worth doing is never easy

Hey all,

3 Days post op and want to get a jump start on the healing process. I'm going to wait about 10 days before i start up a regiment of minox but curious what people find easier to deal with when using concealers like toppik.

Is it wise to say, use minox maybe 30 minutes before a shower to let it soak in, then shower and continue with my day, or should I do it afterwards, let it soak in, then apply any concealers?

In case i have shockloss, i would like to expidite the graft growth as soon as i can, so if anyone has any quality input i am all ears.

Thanks all

Anything worth doing is never easy

HairToday,

It is probably best to shower first, dry your hair, apply minoxidil, wait 15-30 minutes (or for the minox to fully dry), and then apply concealers.

Some physicians believe using minoxidil post-op may help jump start early growth of the transplanted hair. I'm not sure I believe it, but it certainly can't hurt.

Best wishes,

Bill