READ THIS!!!

Ale.S

Hello!

Read below and follow exactly as I do. Have patience, YOU COULD DEFINITIVELY do more than just Finasteride.

First of all, stop buying Propecia unless you have absolutely no money limits. I do not buy Propecia, google Finpecia; it's the generic drug name Finasteride, it comes from India and I've been taking it for about 1 1/2 years. It takes about 3 weeks to arrive.

Also, increase your dose to 1mg in the morning and 1mg at night. If you can't get an erection go back to 1mg per day unless you don't have a girlfriend or don't have much sex.

I strongly believe that Biotin is being wrongly undermined. Biotin WILL NOT stop hair-loss BUT SHOULD be used to thicken the hair. It works VERY VERY WELL. In only 2 weeks you will realize that your hair feels much heavier, thicker. I'm taking 7,500mg per day along with Finasteride, Procerin (pill and lotion)and Minoxidil 5%. It's obviously important to specify that I DO NOT take all these products at the same time; I do 3-6-month cycles. I've been taking Finasteride for just over 2 years and I'm now taking 1mg in the morning and 1mg in the afternoon and this works amazingly well. I diet, workout, dance, take vitamins, don't smoke, don't do drugs and have absolutely no side-effects for taking this increased dose of Finasteride.

Right now i'm taking Finasteride, Biotin and Procerin lotion.

I switch between Procerin lotion and Minoxidil every 4-6 months. I never stop taking Finasteride and Biotin, and every 6 months I add 2 months of Procerin pill on top of Finasteride.

I have to say that it is EXTREMELY important to stop EVERYTHING for about 2-4 weeks every 6 months to let the body take a break so when you start again, all these products work better.

I'm 27 and I was Norwood II (close to III); I'm now moving closer to Norwood I after 2 years.

Ale.S,

Biotin is a nutritional supplement that has been around for years and is taken orally. The concept of biotin was discovered in the fur industry. Minks and chinchilla's were raised for their pelts in making mink coats. Apparently when these animals were fed raw eggs, a protein called avidin inhibited biotin in the vitamin pathway and the animals started to shed creating sparse pelts. When raw eggs were omitted from their diet, the animals recovered. In other words, this ingredient may be beneficial for those people who have an extreme bioton deficiency from eating a heavy supply of raw eggs - but there have not been any clinical studies on human beings for biotin as a hair loss treatment. I also haven't seen any studies that it can thicken hair either.

Then again, thickening hair is just a matter of making the hair shaft swell. Volumizing shampoos do this too and are pretty inexpensive.

Bill

There seems to be a debate as to rather a drug holiday is really good for you or not.

On Dr. Rassman's Balding Blog site he just addressed this issue last week.

Recently I took a 2 week drug holiday and have to say the results didn't seem to work too well.

A massive shed occured at the 2 week point. Hopefully some of it will be recovered.

If not, I am screwed.