HT hairstyle is usually combed back!!

forlife

Do you notice that most hair transplanted heads have the same pushed(combed,brushed)back hair style....I think that combed back style gives the hair more coverage and fullness...combed to the side usually means a bad hairline being concealed????

Do you notice that most hair transplanted heads have the same pushed(combed,brushed)back hair style....I think that combed back style gives the hair more coverage and fullness...combed to the side usually means a bad hairline being concealed????

The problem is that you have to choose a side (or go with your natural part). When your power alleys continue to recede, you can't just brush it back without getting that Richard Nixon look.

After I got my frontal work done a couple of years ago, I was so glad to be able to just brush it back again.

Agree. I currently brush my hair to the side because that's the look I feel most comfortable with esthetically. Once I get my 2nd HT and a DECENT HAIRLINE though (very important), I will certainly be thrilled to go back to my "normal" hairstyle & brush it back, the "Italian way" icon_wink.gif

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day