Dr. Katz Consultation & Propecia

Hi, Everyone. I've researched HT and other alternatives for a few months now. I decided the time has come to do something about my hair loss. I scheduled a consulation with Dr. Katz for next Tuesday. I will post here a description of my impressions and my experience with him. I'm also meeting with my family doctor on Monday to see if Propecia is for me.

Hi, Everyone. I've researched HT and other alternatives for a few months now. I decided the time has come to do something about my hair loss. I scheduled a consulation with Dr. Katz for next Tuesday. I will post here a description of my impressions and my experience with him. I'm also meeting with my family doctor on Monday to see if Propecia is for me.

Hi, Everyone. I've researched HT and other alternatives for a few months now. I decided the time has come to do something about my hair loss. I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Katz for next Tuesday. I will post here a description of my impressions and my experience with him. I'm also meeting with my family doctor on Monday to see if Propecia is for me.

• 3 months later...

Unless my eyes deceive me, Dr. Katz is not on the Coalition list. There is another organization of doctors doing top work, and I can't think of the name of it, but I'd make sure that Dr. Katz is doing Ultra Fine work as done by the top docs on this site, and not someone using older procedures.

Dr. Katz may be first rate, but if you want the best, I'd look into it and make sure.

mark h