I am Jumping

me&myhair

Hi Guys,

I am going to start Proscar 6 days a week for now. Definetly i will split one tab to 4.Does 6 days enough or i have to be using it 7 days

1. Walgreens has Generic Proscar 5ml for $79.99 and original formula for $220. which one you guys recommend and why?

2. I am planning to use Minoxil 5% from Costco instead Rogain. Is that right strategy?

3. I understand control on hair loss is longer process. Is there any thing mean while that I can put on my crown area. I tried spray but those are very messy to use. They are ok to use once in a while but not for daily use.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I am going to start Proscar 6 days a week for now. Definetly i will split one tab to 4.Does 6 days enough or i have to be using it 7 days

1. Walgreens has Generic Proscar 5ml for $79.99 and original formula for $220. which one you guys recommend and why?

2. I am planning to use Minoxil 5% from Costco instead Rogain. Is that right strategy?

3. I understand control on hair loss is longer process. Is there any thing mean while that I can put on my crown area. I tried spray but those are very messy to use. They are ok to use once in a while but not for daily use.

Thanks

Hi me&myhair,

Generics are just as good as the name brands. Use of finasteride and minox. is a life long commitment. Whether you use fin. 6 or 7 days a week is not going to make too much of a difference.

As for ocassional cover-up, I think Dermatch is a good concealer as you get much better control than toppiks, which you sprinkle on. The concealers are something you should try different types, colors, mixtures to get it just right.

Agree with Janna . The trick is to combine using Minoxidil and Dermatch.. Tricky tricky..

Not doubt the above mentioned strategy is a good one

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!