Sometimes I'll pass a balding guy on the street, and we'll catch each other turning around after we pass, trying to see how much hair the other guy has left on his crown.

I laugh it off.

• 2 months later...

nm76, that was tooo funny!!! I got cramps laughing.Maybe I was overseeing the expression on your face. I hats all the time when not locked up. Great story....made my day. icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by nm76:

I asked someone once what they were looking at and they just smiled...I wish I had punched him after, it was such a dopey smile.

Thats toooo funny!!! Maybe you guys can find each other on here.

Originally posted by Marvin:

Sometimes I'll pass a balding guy on the street, and we'll catch each other turning around after we pass, trying to see how much hair the other guy has left on his crown.

I laugh it off.

The most embarrassing was when getting a haircut and the lady was telling me what I should do. Trying to get me to by some shampoo that she has in the salon. What bothered me that she said....Your still young and you need to take care of this if I am looking to get married. Old asian woman are cruel. I just wanted to ask for her green card right there and call INS.