Dr Martnick(Australia) 2nd procedure pics update 9 mnths!

damo

Thanks for posting your results Damo! You know, it is amazing sometimes what subtle differences can accomplish. It looks as if you grafts were place in order to combat your receding hairline and rebuild a hairline that will be age appropriate. Did the HT fill in all of the bald spots? No. But your case hopefully can show others the benefit of not wasting grafts by lowering hairlines unecessarily and also keeping a few in the bank for later. Thanks Damo, your new "doo" is looking good my man!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Looks damn good.

You now have a hairline!!

Sweeet

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I think it looks great and just as importantly the hairline will continue to look great as you get older.

When I looked at the post-op pics of your second surgery it looked like Dr. M spread the grafts all the way to the vertex/crown area. How many grafts went to the same area you had done in surgery #1 and how many went behind that area? Do you expect to hold on to this amount of hair for quite a while (say more than 4 years), or do you anticipate another surgery within the next 2-4 years?