Dr. Gallagher Complementary hairline sacarring

Eastcoast:

I understand your anger--I was also butchered by a doctor who was truly "practicing" medicine when I was young & naive...I've had (3) procedures since that experience--before my last (2) HT's I consulted with Dr. Gallagher because he was local & because of his local radio infomercial that made him appear credible...I came away from the consultation with Dr. Gallagher with a "gut" feeling that he did not measure up to my expectations...it was about that time that I discovered this forum & learned that there were many other capable surgeons that I could consult with...I was surprised when Dr. Gallagher became a recommended surgeon based on my experience...I would hope that Pat's recommendation's are based on his sound research & not the money generated by the fees paid by the doctors...have you consulted with any other doctor's on your current condition?

• 1 month later...

I agree. On my monitor is looks quite out of focus. Granted, the problem may be with my older computer.

EastCoast, we know you're dissatisfied with your transplant. Have you taken any constructive steps to remedy the situation?

• 4 weeks later...

East Coast, I can imagine how you feel. Your photos are pretty blurry. Have you tried talking to other Drs? I'm not sure but if a Dre tells you this guy screwed up it seems like you might have legal action against him for not being able to do what he says he can do. Just my opinion. Good luck to you my friend.

Look at the picture of a non-balding guy and you see that on the side the hairs dont go "up", but to the side? Its really hard to pinpoint accurate terminology, but if you look,, youll see it. A hairline without the lateral slit technique used properly in this area will apear very unnatural, even some times like a rug.

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog