Dr Gho

Smoothy

Anyone had experience with Dr. Gho I believe he is in the Netherlands? Not for sure if that the correct country. I hear he is on the leading edge of HT research and is recgonized as a research leader in the field?

Anyone had experience with Dr. Gho I believe he is in the Netherlands? Not for sure if that the correct country. I hear he is on the leading edge of HT research and is recgonized as a research leader in the field?

I wouldn't say he's regarded as a quack. There's a lot of positive posts about him on the hairsite forum. He certainly disappointed many people by failing to keep the promised deadline on development of HM (hair multiplication). Nevertheless, he's doing FUE, and althogh there's very little of photos of his patients, it doesn't make him a quack.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

I take your point, however i would not trust hairsite on obtaining accurate information; an article on bosley was featured there not so long ago basically saying how bosley was taking the HT industry forward in terms of cloning etc. also i have heard that gho uses other docs to perform his fue transplants.

Hairsite is not a bad site. I found that it nicely complements stuff that this site is missing. Hairsite focuses on FUE a lot, and I believe that that's very important - the more popular that procedure becomes, the cheaper it will be for people who want it. I believe the article you refer to was an interview with a doc working on an HM. You'll find that the people on that forum hate Bosley's as much as people over here. Again, I'm not saying that the other site is better, it's just different, and gives you a different point of view. In the end, the more you know, the better.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke