Lion Mouhatsuryoku INNOVATE

Just a curios question as to who has used this product and what their reaction was thus far. I know this product is really new (October release date), but it sure seems to be making a stir on the other hairloss forums. Everyone else seems to be talking about it. I guess it is a solution that was actually trialed in Japan and was derived from DNA studies with Male Pattern Baldness. I'm just curious as to what the claims are and who is using this product. I guess Lion is a huge pharmecutical company in Japan that is supposed to have a great reputation, hopefully it won't be another crappy product.

Just a curios question as to who has used this product and what their reaction was thus far. I know this product is really new (October release date), but it sure seems to be making a stir on the other hairloss forums. Everyone else seems to be talking about it. I guess it is a solution that was actually trialed in Japan and was derived from DNA studies with Male Pattern Baldness. I'm just curious as to what the claims are and who is using this product. I guess Lion is a huge pharmecutical company in Japan that is supposed to have a great reputation, hopefully it won't be another crappy product.

In reading the press release in the attached link, I was initially put off by what sounded more like marketing hype than scientific detail, but as I read further, I was quite pleasantly surprised to find the level of explanation that I would expect from a new "scientific discovery."

I was impressed with the research and the medical and scientific explanation of how the product works. Perhaps there may be something to it after all. Let's hope!

Tedd

• 3 years later...

Kaimuki, My intention here is not to insult or question your sincerity in posting in this forum. However, most of us are suspect when newbies show up, sign in and make positive statements about a product most of know nothing about. How about providing us with some history on yourself and some before and after pics?

Hey Notsobad..... Aren't you getting close to a visit to see Dr. Shapiro? (I think I remember you posting that)

Anyway, How is it going.... getting ready to get back in the chair?

Hope your doing well,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

B, I am going back but I've selected Dr Ron Shapiro for my last procedure (hopefully) and he's booked until Nov/Dec.

Dr Paul did my last procedure and I guess he grabbed too much donor tissue and that led to some ischemia. There are two dime sized patches that are slick bald from the loss of blood supply when the donor area was closed too tightly. And Dr Paul did not use my old donor scar but went below it so I have two scars.

I'm going to have a scar revision where Dr Ron will combine the two scars, take out the bald tissue and utilize the grafts from between the two scars for my procedure. He said he expects to get about 1000 but I suggested we could go to some virgin territory further past my ears to get some extra. My hair is thicker on the sides both above and in front of my ears...goofy, I know. I'll keep you updated.