Hair Mentors . . . Helloo-oo!

SorleyBoy

Just curious to know if there are any 'mentors' still out there. I was really trying to get some support and interest going in the UK later this year and wanted some guidelines with regard to the level of advice that might be appropriate at a 'councelling' level. However, several mails to various existing 'mentors' has not yielded a single reply. Does the Forum review the actual group membership that offer this service?

Regards, Sorleyboy

Sorley,

I am looking into this issue. The hair mentor program has been a bit overlooked as of late, but we are getting it back on track. I will keep you posted.

By the way, on this topic, any HT and hair loss "vets" out there that want to participate and help out other hair loss sufferers, simply go here and look at the left side of the screen (under the Live Help button) to sign up. Members that are interested in locating a member can simply go to the same link for details on all of our active mentors.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

>> was really trying to get some support and interest going in the UK later this year

>>

Not sure what you're sayin here, kidda. Are you proposing rustling up interest in HT among those who don't yet have any? Hmmm. I'd be happy to pass on my limited knowledge and experience, but when it comes to technical knowledge, there are blokes here who're HT encylopedias in comparison. Your prospective candidates would get more from checking out the forums, I'd think.

Kez

I was just proposing that, should I become knowledgeable and experienced in 'the way of the follicle', I could help folks in the UK (who may feel more comfortable talking to a guy from Blighty?) to synthesise the daunting mass of info. that we have had to wade through over the months to become 'Grand Wiz'eads of the Follicle'

There are some fundamental differences for us in the UK, I'm sure you'll agree - Consultations and travel to name but two (unless of course one has decided on a procedure in the UK!) and then . . . of all of the forum members that have ever contributed over the years, how many still log in and would be available to help on a more personal level? -only Robert would know! I'm merely interested in seeing the mentor system continue - but with a certain comfort factor for newbies over here who might relate to Brighton or Manchester rather than Sioux City or Wounded Head.

Peace . . . and best regards, Sorleyboy

It sounds very commendable. Have you had any work done yet yusself, like?

( and please can we have some more of that N. East dialect. I get so sick of the "London" dominance of our culture. I have friends in Sunderland, and once did a course in yer Darlington,like. )