Minor transplant on female hairline (due to electrolysis)

Hi all. Unlike many of you I do not have hair loss due to my genetics. I had gone to a very inexperienced electrologist to have a few hairs at my hairline removed and she ended up removing more than what was expected. Anyhow, it's a year later and some of the hairs have grown back but the sides of my hairline are uneven. I tried correcting it with having another electrologist take out a few hairs but the result is still not very natural. I was wondering if doing a transplant surgery, with say less than 50 grafts (yeah I know I will definitely not need more hair than that) would be feasable and if I would still get good results. What I mean to ask is what percentage of the transplanted hair actually ends up growing? Also can very fine hairs be transplanted at the hairline and what are the chances of those being successful? I am also worried about scarring. How long does the scar take to heal and will it be noticable if I put my hair up? I know that this may seem silly and perhaps a little vain to those of you struggling with major hair loss but any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanx icon_wink.gif

a FUE session can be done with Dr. Feller on a lunch break! The growth can be expected around 80% for FUE, based on dr. Feller experience.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley