Laser Treatments

Jalter

If you read that post carefully you will see that he is doing his own study of laser therapy. He does it for free because as of yet he does not have any evidence that there is a benefit to it. I applaud him for doing this. He has guys coming in 3 days a week receiving this free service. You would think, that if it actually worked, there would be some visible improvement.

In his own words he is:

"unable to see objective benefits that I can measure."

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

• 5 months later...

Hello,

My experience with hairrejuvenator.com has not been good. I tried the product for 12 weeks and saw no results. I returned it. Between the $20 return shipping, plus 15% restocking fee - $60 - plus $10 Paypal charge because the Paypal time limit for Photonic to give a refund is only 60 days - you will spend at least $90, whether the thing works or not. Customer service is also very poor.

• 5 months later...

Sure there are plenty of solutions. Go to the dermatologist and they will prescribe creams or medications. Sometimes it takes antibiotics and creams to really help.

-----------------------

(promotional links removed)

• 8 months later...
Originally posted by laser_burn:

Keep away from the Lougheed Laser Centre Vancouver Burnaby Whistler.

The lougheed laser clinic severely burned me during a laser hair removal treatment. I needed medical attention after the laser hair removal treatment. The Vancouver Lougheed Laser clinic severly burned by legs in a laser treatment then blamed me for their incompetence.

I was horribly burned from the laser hair removal procedure and it took me over two years to heal from the laser burns. I've heard they have burned other women having laser hair removal in Vancouver and Burnaby but they have a high priced lawyer that refuse to admit they do anything wrong.

Stay away from the Lougheed Laser Center for the health of your skin as they may burn your skin with their laser hair removal machine. Their technicians will never mention that they may burn you during their consultation and if they burn you the Lougheed Laser Center will not admit they did anything wrong. Check the better business bureau as I am going to file a report against the Lougheed Laser Centre in Vancouver Burnaby Whistler. I'm also going to file a complaint against them with the College of Physicians and Surgeons for the laser burn injuries. Find a reputable laser hair removal clinic, you won't regret it and will be much happier with the laser hair removal results.

Be careful

Deb

I have been going to the Lougheed laser Center for about 6 months for laser hair removal treatments. I have had an excellent experience. The staff and technicians are amazing, not only are they extemely qualified and professional but everyone there has this incredible way of making you feel totally comfortable and very welcome. I don't know if you are aware but last year the clinic changed owners. I would definitely recommend Lougheed Laser to anyone looking for laser hair removal treatments, or any laser treatments for that matter.

Shaunv

I have been using the Lexington HairMax LaserComb which I am sure most of you know is a low level hoe laser. It has worked for me, but during the first few weeks shedding is normal and they state on their site and in their literature that it is expected prior to the regrowth. Although I do not know about the commercial machines, I would assume that they would have the same shedding as they are low level lasers.

Thanks,

John

I have been using it since October '08. I am also on fin and min, bot for over then years. As you may have seen on other postings from me, I have gone from 16 hpcm in Oct to 24 hpcm on 03/18/2009 when I got my second HT. I think that it is a good addition to fin and min, mainly because it really helped my irritation and it has made my hair shafts fuller and healthier looking, but I would not say that it would replace either drug.

John

• 8 months later...

Well, to start off with i am new to this forum, actually to the website.

If anyone wants to know how to stop hairloss immediately, let me know. I do know some easy steps, nothing to do with laser or any of the treatments. I am not here to make money and i would not charge a penny for the information i give to completely stop hair loss. It does not guarantee any hair regrowth though.

Do let me know through this forum, itself. i can provide my email id then.

Dan

• 4 years later...

There are many hair loss treatments available. I think the best thing to do is see a professional to help you solve the problem. Just choose the one that is licensed and the one that can offer you all the things needed to resolve the problem.

(Promotional link removed by moderator)

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge