Dr. Jeffrey Epstein - EYEBROW HAIR REPLACEMENT

I have suffered a hairplulling condition called Trichotillomania for many years. I pulled from my eyebrows for so long that they would no longer grow back at all, or would grow in strange directions, or in odd places. It was very embarrassing and it started to affect my life in a very bad way. My appearance made me depressed. I used pencil to cover it up and it was alot of maintenance and never looked natural and people could sometimes say cruel and ignorant things to me about it or just stare sometimes. I was extremely self conscious abou it. I decided 6 months ago I needed to do something about it so I googled "hair replacement eyebrows" One of the first names to come up was Dr. Jeffrey Epstein. I made an appointment for consultation and emailed photos, I was given an opinion and price estimate over the phone. I had shopped around and the price seemed comparable. I quickly learned Dr. Epstein is probably best known for his experience in this type of hair replacement in the world and I liked what I saw on his website the most. When I went in to meet him, everyone was very professional. I was impressed with the meeting and everything I had questions about he addressed, I decided to schedule surgery with him. I was a little nervous but I knew I was in good hands...

I have had the proceedure completed now and I look and feel better than ever!!!!! I love the way my eyebrows look and I believe this will change my life in ways that most people

might never understand. I am very very grateful and happy that I did this for myself. Dr. Epstein is a wonderful doctor and a fantastic artist. My eyebrows look better than I ever hoped for. I was unsure exactly what to expect and was a little nervous but everything about this experience exceeded all I had ever hoped for. If you are considering eyebrow replacement I am happy to discuss any details of my experience, answer any questions you have, and I would stronly reccomend this surgery and Dr. Epstein. Feel free to email me. I have photos as well if you really want to see

I have suffered a hairplulling condition called Trichotillomania for many years. I pulled from my eyebrows for so long that they would no longer grow back at all, or would grow in strange directions, or in odd places. It was very embarrassing and it started to affect my life in a very bad way. My appearance made me depressed. I used pencil to cover it up and it was alot of maintenance and never looked natural and people could sometimes say cruel and ignorant things to me about it or just stare sometimes. I was extremely self conscious abou it. I decided 6 months ago I needed to do something about it so I googled "hair replacement eyebrows" One of the first names to come up was Dr. Jeffrey Epstein. I made an appointment for consultation and emailed photos, I was given an opinion and price estimate over the phone. I had shopped around and the price seemed comparable. I quickly learned Dr. Epstein is probably best known for his experience in this type of hair replacement in the world and I liked what I saw on his website the most. When I went in to meet him, everyone was very professional. I was impressed with the meeting and everything I had questions about he addressed, I decided to schedule surgery with him. I was a little nervous but I knew I was in good hands...

I have had the proceedure completed now and I look and feel better than ever!!!!! I love the way my eyebrows look and I believe this will change my life in ways that most people

might never understand. I am very very grateful and happy that I did this for myself. Dr. Epstein is a wonderful doctor and a fantastic artist. My eyebrows look better than I ever hoped for. I was unsure exactly what to expect and was a little nervous but everything about this experience exceeded all I had ever hoped for. If you are considering eyebrow replacement I am happy to discuss any details of my experience, answer any questions you have, and I would stronly reccomend this surgery and Dr. Epstein. Feel free to email me. I have photos as well if you really want to see

Kate,

Congratulations on selecting a first class hair restoration surgeon to perform your eyebrow transplant.

I have been learning a lot about eyebrow transplantation surgery recently and it truly is a delicate art that needs to be handled with a lot of care to assure proper density and angling of the transplanted eyebrow hairs.

I hope you will be willing to take some time to post before/immediately post op/after pictures for us. Currently this community does not have a lot of patients posting photos for eyebrow transplantation.

And as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

To learn how to create a photo album, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi,

Great to hear on your good result. I also done a procedure around mid-June, but with a much less skilled and reputable physician and I most likely need a 2nd procedure. I emailed a handful of physicians, and they all say I have to wait until December or January for a 2nd procedure (DAMN IT!!)

Do you mind to share how many month it take for the full results? do you believe you need a follow up?

I am a bit above 3 months post-opt. I notice about 10-15 follicle come out, but still not sure whether they are shock-loss follicle coming back or really the transplanted start growing.

I heard that follicle transplanted on eyebrow will sprout sooner because of the greater blood supply.

I am considering Dr. Sharon Keene for eyebrow, I wish someone can provide input on that specific area.

• 5 years later...

Lluvia,

Welcome to our forum and social community. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like, but do note that this topic is over 5 years old. Thus, I can't be sure that Brooklyn Princess will receive your message and respond. However, there are dozens of helpful regular members here that will be happy to do their best in helping you. I do however, suggest you start your own topic to maximize the number of responses you'll receive.

Best wishes,

Bill