James Harris in Colorado - any comments?

redkun9

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has had any HT experiences with James Harris in Colorado. I've read a few posts that he's recommended, but I was curious if there were any more opinions out there.

Cheers,

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has had any HT experiences with James Harris in Colorado. I've read a few posts that he's recommended, but I was curious if there were any more opinions out there.

Cheers,

redkun,

Dr. Harris is recommended by this community. Though I haven't seen many of his patients post here, his clinic has posted a few recent examples of his work in the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" section of the forum. Dr. Harris has also been visited and observed in live surgery by Pat Hennessey. To see the highlights of his visit, click "Pat's Visit to Dr. Harris' Clinic".

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 months later...

All the info I've seen on him says he is good. I have not used him personally, but with FUE under such scrutiny, I have seen him complemented by the elite strip doc's for his results with FUE, which is encouraging. If I ever have another, I will seriously consider FUE.