Dr. Glenn Charles - Boca Raton - Update

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

The name of orginal poster and the date posted are listed below:

Date: 7/4/01

Time: 3:44:35 PM

Remote Name: 64.12.101.181

Comments

I had 1400 grafts done by Dr. Charles on May 9. I left for Hawaii a few days later and have just returned to Boca Raton. I stopped in to see Dr. Charles to make sure that all is healing well. It has now been approx. 7 weeks since the procedure and I could not be happier. I only had grafts in the temporal area to fill in some of the thinning from the past few years. I also take Propecia and use 5% minoxidil to maintain the hair that I have. I can now see a great hairline that is just slowly making it's way in. It was certainly money well spent and I do encourage everyone to check out different doc's extensively before having any work done. But at the same time I would highly recommend Dr. Charles and his excellent staff to anyone who is considering this procedure.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

Comments

I had 1400 grafts done by Dr. Charles on May 9. I left for Hawaii a few days later and have just returned to Boca Raton. I stopped in to see Dr. Charles to make sure that all is healing well. It has now been approx. 7 weeks since the procedure and I could not be happier. I only had grafts in the temporal area to fill in some of the thinning from the past few years. I also take Propecia and use 5% minoxidil to maintain the hair that I have. I can now see a great hairline that is just slowly making it's way in. It was certainly money well spent and I do encourage everyone to check out different doc's extensively before having any work done. But at the same time I would highly recommend Dr. Charles and his excellent staff to anyone who is considering this procedure.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• 3 months later...

Dr. Charles and his staff treated me like family. You can tell he really cares, opposed to some of the surgeons in the field who rush you in and out like you were in a crowded restaurant. Check the "Experiences" section for my specifiec experience...............

Comments