Finasteride and Nizoral Use

kamin

No need for any replies to this, but I just answered a couple of posts from info I found at the following website:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/productreviews/men/propecia/

I found the following (taken from this website) interesting because I know that many people use different methods of using finasteride and Nizoral:

"Propecia should be administered at 1mg daily in pill form, with no exceptions. Many people talk about custom dosing, skipping days, doubling up, etc. This will not only do nothing to help your hair loss, but will also do your system more harm than good. Hormones are very delicate chemicals that operate in conjunction with each other Therefore a constant daily dose will ensure a stable hormonal environment, and keep your biology in harmony.

It is a little known fact that the FDA trial participants all used a shampoo like Nizoral for the duration of the trial. This was required, as the increased sebum production, inflammation, and irritation caused by the balding process can limit the effectiveness of any treatment. This is why it is STRONGLY recommended that a regimen including Propecia also include Nizoral shampoo used once every 3 days in rotation with your normal shampoo. You will not see optimum results without Nizoral, or a shampoo like it, in your regimen."

No need for any replies to this, but I just answered a couple of posts from info I found at the following website:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/productreviews/men/propecia/

I found the following (taken from this website) interesting because I know that many people use different methods of using finasteride and Nizoral:

"Propecia should be administered at 1mg daily in pill form, with no exceptions. Many people talk about custom dosing, skipping days, doubling up, etc. This will not only do nothing to help your hair loss, but will also do your system more harm than good. Hormones are very delicate chemicals that operate in conjunction with each other Therefore a constant daily dose will ensure a stable hormonal environment, and keep your biology in harmony.

It is a little known fact that the FDA trial participants all used a shampoo like Nizoral for the duration of the trial. This was required, as the increased sebum production, inflammation, and irritation caused by the balding process can limit the effectiveness of any treatment. This is why it is STRONGLY recommended that a regimen including Propecia also include Nizoral shampoo used once every 3 days in rotation with your normal shampoo. You will not see optimum results without Nizoral, or a shampoo like it, in your regimen."

What the Hell!

Thanks for the info Kamin I had no idea about this!!!

Well I really hope that non-prescription 1% Nizoral is enough to do the trick!

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006